Why Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
Bohemian Rhapsody is no one’s favorite song, but also everyone’s favorite song. Like, when someone asks what your favorite song is you never say Bohemian Rhapsody but when it starts playing on the radio I am pretty sure you crank it up and belt out every single lyric and you don’t even care you’re so proud.
I want Elsa to have a suitor, and she’s totally not interested or maybe she doesn’t notice he is totally in love with her. And he’s constantly saying flirtatious things and one day he goes: “You don’t understand, I like you.. there’s no one ‘elsa’.” And he would nudge her and wink and Elsa would stare at him like this..
have you ever been so wildly attracted to someone you can actually feel it driving you insane